Tuesday, October 17, 2006

O senhor amor

Este é o meu primeiro post com instruções, por isso o primeiro passo para quem não tem esta música no computador ou no cd aí ao lado é sacar na net (emule). Quem o tem porque espera?

Tá tudo pronto? Aviso já (para quem não conhece, o que deve ser difícil) que isto é do melhor que há...
Então aqui vai o homem!!!

You're The First, The Last, My Everything
by Barry White

(primeiro nas calmas, batendo pé devagar)

We got it together didn't we
We definitely got our thing together don't we baby
Isn't that nice
I mean really when you really sit and think about it
Isn't it really really nice
I can easily feel myself slipping more and more away to
That simple world of our own
Nobody but you and me (cuidado está chegar)
We got it together baby

(agora sim, com força abana tudo)

My first, my last, my everything.
And the answer to all my dreams. (podem cantar)
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star.
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are

I know there's only, only one like you.
There's no way, they could have made two
You're all I'm living for,Your love
I'll keep for evermore,You're the first, you're the last, my everything.

(calma...podem fechar os olhos um pouco)

In you I've found so many things
A love so new only you could bring
Can't you see if you,
You'll make me feel this way.
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day.

(agora pára e abana na batida)

I see so many way that I can love you,
Till the day I die.
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream.
You're the first, the last, my everything

(sempre a bater o pé e abanar a cabeça e outras partes)

I know there's only, only one like you.
There's no way they could have made two.
Girl you're my reality
But I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything

(agora toca a fechar os olhos e pensar em quem vos...)

You and me baby... (you and me, digo eu)


Desta vez foi para ouvir sozinho e de preferência sem ninguém a ver as nossas figurinhas, a próxima vez é para partilhar...

1 comment:

Sem sono como sempre said...

Não me acredito que ainda não experimentaram...